/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Elusive Marathon fic
Posted By: General-RADIXDate: 5/26/19 5:46 a.m.

Hopefully I haven't already asked about this here and forgot.

Late last year, I was asked if I'd heard of this Marathon fic that was supposedly posted to 4chumps "back in the day". The synopsis this anon gave was that Durandal sacrificed himself to save his siblings, moving Tycho to finally forgive him; he then teams up with the Security Officer to find a way to resurrect Durandal using Jjaro tech. It went on for about 17 chapters and was apparently well-structured.

I hadn't heard of it, so naturally I tried to find it. Unfortunately, none of the 4chumps archives I checked had saved or even mentioned it, no one on the Marathon discord heard of it, my one attempt to ask about it on /vr/ ended in no replies, it's not on the Marathon Fanfic Page, ff.net, or (apparently) SpaceBattles, and my Google-fu has been utterly defeated many times over.

So, does anyone here know what I'm talking about? And/or have an archive of collected Marathon fics that's not on the actual fanfic page, which might contain the one I'm looking for? I really hope so, 'cuz I've pretty much hit a dead end.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Elusive Marathon ficGeneral-RADIX 5/26/19 5:46 a.m.
     Re: Elusive Marathon ficBob-B-Q 5/26/19 8:50 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.