/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 4/25/19 4:32 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”? (Shining Raven)

: Yes, they're awful, but you'll see what I mean. Just scratch-start into, say,
: Eat it, Vid Boi.

Y'know, I never realized that was a thing, and that gives me a thought, seeing how their minor compilers look more M1 style and their major compilers look more M2 style. What do you think about the idea of implementing both M1 and M2 style sprites as Major and Minor variations in Eternal? Instead of just the mix of the M1 sprites I liked better and the M2 sprites I liked better that it currently has.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?ukimalefu 4/19/19 12:48 a.m.
     Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?Godot 4/19/19 10:50 p.m.
     Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?VikingBoyBilly 4/20/19 10:55 a.m.
           Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?Shining Raven 4/20/19 1:46 p.m.
                 Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?VikingBoyBilly 4/20/19 3:17 p.m.
                       Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?Shining Raven 4/20/19 9:38 p.m.
                             Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?VikingBoyBilly 4/21/19 6:08 p.m.
                                   Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?Shining Raven 4/22/19 6:44 p.m.
                                         Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?VikingBoyBilly 4/23/19 2:07 a.m.
                                               Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?Shining Raven 4/23/19 4:54 a.m.
                                                     Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?VikingBoyBilly 4/25/19 3:18 p.m.
                                                     Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?Forrest of B.org 4/25/19 4:32 p.m.
                                                           Re: Have you heard about “AI upscaling.”?Shining Raven 4/26/19 12:50 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.