/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon 1 Redux
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 2/24/19 3:59 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon 1 Redux (Shining Raven)

: Something better than an actual photograph? What could possibly be... video?
: That's possible with Aleph One I believe. Interesting idea. For that to
: work I'd need to also make a pair of Enforcer costumes and recruit two
: more actors though.

Sorry to bump this thread again but I had no idea video was possible in Aleph One. i remember suggesting it for a potential full 3D remake of the trilogy by Bungie themselves years ago, but i didn't know Aleph One could do it.

If it you do decide to go this route, if getting the costumes and actors for the aliens proves difficult, then there are a couple of alternatives: they could be photorealistic CGI or even puppets, though I'm not sure if it would clash with the human actors. The latter two may need to be used if non bipeds like the S'pht, Explodie bugs and wasps appear in the images.

Would a trial video for each of those methods for the aliens work? One for CGI, one for puppets and one for actors in costume.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final ChapterLion O Cyborg 1/31/19 11:42 a.m.
     Re: Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final ChaVikingBoyBilly 2/2/19 4:49 p.m.
           Re: Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final ChaLion O Cyborg 2/3/19 6:55 a.m.
                 Re: Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final ChaVikingBoyBilly 2/3/19 6:57 a.m.
                       Re: Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final ChaLion O Cyborg 2/3/19 7:17 a.m.
                             Re: Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final ChaShining Raven 2/3/19 10:45 a.m.
                                   Re: Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final ChaLion O Cyborg 2/4/19 2:49 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon 1 ReduxShining Raven 2/4/19 9:16 p.m.
                                               Re: Marathon 1 ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/7/19 12:50 p.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon 1 ReduxShining Raven 2/7/19 5:33 p.m.
                                                           Re: Marathon 1 ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/22/19 1:12 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Marathon 1 ReduxShining Raven 2/22/19 2:36 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Marathon 1 ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/22/19 3:17 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Marathon 1 ReduxBob-B-Q 2/23/19 10:31 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Marathon 1 ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/24/19 3:05 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Marathon 1 ReduxVikingBoyBilly 2/23/19 7:46 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Marathon 1 ReduxShining Raven 2/23/19 11:15 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Marathon 1 ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/24/19 3:59 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Marathon 1 ReduxVikingBoyBilly 2/23/19 7:44 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Marathon 1 ReduxLion O Cyborg 2/24/19 3:04 a.m.
           Re: Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final Chaxcalibur 2/4/19 3:03 a.m.
                 Re: Pathways into Darkness Tour of Duty: Final ChaLion O Cyborg 2/4/19 3:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.