/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the Gate
Posted By: General-RADIXDate: 1/15/18 4:26 p.m.

In Response To: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the Gate (VikingBoyBilly)

Oh hey, we're starting to move the plot forward again! DiaBD sure took its sweet time with that...

So I'm guessing Mithrandir's not really on our side. Seems to be up to something shady, and wants to dump us in a possible death trap? (It kinda sounds like that "secret" exit is the actual intended exit for this level. Or does it just lead to a carnage break of sorts before dumping you back in the main story?) Five bucks says he turns out to be the pirates' AI.

Incidentally, I looked up his name, thinking he was named for a sword (since that's his insignia), but it's actually an alias of Gandalf. Wonder if that'll become relevant beyond "let's pit two AIs named after wizards against each other".

And the pic giving away the secret SPNKR...is it the last one in the second terminal?

: This must have been written before the ultimate Road-To-Nowhere that is all
: of the non-endings of the X-files series that P*&*&ed off everybody that
: bothered to be invested in it.

Yannow, I've been watching season 1 of X-Files with Mom (who, unlike me, watched it when it was first airing). I'm enjoying it thus far, but not knowing which plot threads will be resolved is one thing that makes speculation difficult. (The other thing being that I'm speculating on stuff everyone else already knows...) Do you know if the revival seasons have picked any back up?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateVikingBoyBilly 1/15/18 11:55 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateGeneral-RADIX 1/15/18 4:26 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateVikingBoyBilly 1/15/18 5:30 p.m.
                 Scott Cawthon, you mean? *NM*PerseusSpartacus 1/15/18 6:35 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateMartin 1/16/18 10:26 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateVikingBoyBilly 1/16/18 12:42 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GatePerseusSpartacus 1/17/18 7:13 a.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty: Bavarians at the GateMartin 1/17/18 12:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.