/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 1/2/18 4:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac? (W'rkncacnter)

: The main reason to use glance is if you really want to rub it in someone's
: face when you kill them in a multiplayer game. There's that extra feeling
: of shame if you allow yourself to get killed by someone using glance.

You know, Sharkie Lino always dominated any netgame that we were both in, and I believe he said something about how using glance was a part of what made him so good – I have no idea how important he said it was, if I just misunderstood, or what, but it's made me wonder about the power of glancing ever since.

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Lion O Cyborg 1/1/18 1:06 a.m.
     Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?VikingBoyBilly 1/1/18 3:38 a.m.
     Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Mark Levin 1/2/18 6:27 a.m.
           Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?W'rkncacnter 1/2/18 8:57 a.m.
                 Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?PerseusSpartacus 1/2/18 4:25 p.m.
                 Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Shining Raven 1/2/18 9:48 p.m.
                       Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Lion O Cyborg 1/3/18 4:14 a.m.
                       Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?W'rkncacnter 1/3/18 6:59 a.m.
                             Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Shining Raven 1/3/18 10:57 a.m.
           Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?treellama 1/2/18 11:44 a.m.
                 Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?Lion O Cyborg 1/2/18 12:12 p.m.
                       Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?VikingBoyBilly 1/2/18 3:04 p.m.
                 Re: What are the best keys for glancing on a Mac?VikingBoyBilly 1/2/18 3:04 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.