/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 7/19/16 1:43 a.m.

In Response To: Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do. (Forrest of B.org)

: the Marathon community is the last place you would expect to find anyone with
: that opinion

Considering I don't think Macs suck for gaming now at least where the games themselves are concerned and certainly were better built for it.

I would love it if Windows PCs (and possibly Linux for equality) got to run Mac OSX as well as their own OS without needing to emulate it just like Macs themselves do.

It would mean double the customers for Apple especially when they discover all these little gems like the original Dark Castle and its color version, and including PID and the original Vulcan versions of Marathon.

I just hope they Minotaur gets fully revived too for all OS's as I'd like to play it. I think the new one should also get a botmatch mode for when you can't set up netgames for various reasons e.g. internet being down, unable to convince friends to get a copy and play it with you, etc.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What a seriously assholish thing to do.bakuDD 7/14/16 5:23 p.m.
     Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.VikingBoyBilly 7/15/16 1:43 a.m.
           Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/15/16 7:31 a.m.
           Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Bob-B-Q 7/15/16 7:34 a.m.
                 Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/15/16 7:07 p.m.
                       Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.ukimalefu 7/15/16 11:35 p.m.
                       Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/16/16 5:21 a.m.
                             Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Roland 7/16/16 8:59 p.m.
                                   Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/16/16 9:15 p.m.
                                         Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/17/16 2:30 a.m.
                                               Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/18/16 9:13 a.m.
                             Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.General-RADIX 7/16/16 9:07 p.m.
                             Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.ukimalefu 7/16/16 11:18 p.m.
                                   Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/18/16 1:25 a.m.
                                         Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/18/16 9:29 a.m.
                                               Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/18/16 12:23 p.m.
                                               Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.VikingBoyBilly 7/18/16 3:52 p.m.
                                                     Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Forrest of B.org 7/18/16 4:12 p.m.
                                                           Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/19/16 1:43 a.m.
                                                                 Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Bob-B-Q 7/19/16 8:22 a.m.
           It's a game.DeChief 7/17/16 9:15 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.