/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 7/18/16 1:25 a.m.

In Response To: Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do. (ukimalefu)

: What are you talking about? Dark Castle is a GREAT Mac game.

: Yes, I said 'is', and I said Mac game.

I posted just above that yes, I now know that the Mac version is great and only the Mega Drive and CDI versions were bad.

http://forums.bungie.org/story/?read=69774

On a similar note, I didn't used to give Mac games enough credit but I think that's only because the hardware wasn't first designed for serious gaming. The games themselves could be great though, some of which originated on older Apple hardware like Prince of Persia 1 and Ultima 1 for the Apple II.

I'd love to see a PC gaming Mac desktop and laptop designed first and foremost for serious gaming like my windows laptop. Maybe there's already one but I don't know.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What a seriously assholish thing to do.bakuDD 7/14/16 5:23 p.m.
     Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.VikingBoyBilly 7/15/16 1:43 a.m.
           Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/15/16 7:31 a.m.
           Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Bob-B-Q 7/15/16 7:34 a.m.
                 Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/15/16 7:07 p.m.
                       Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.ukimalefu 7/15/16 11:35 p.m.
                       Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/16/16 5:21 a.m.
                             Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Roland 7/16/16 8:59 p.m.
                                   Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/16/16 9:15 p.m.
                                         Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/17/16 2:30 a.m.
                                               Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/18/16 9:13 a.m.
                             Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.General-RADIX 7/16/16 9:07 p.m.
                             Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.ukimalefu 7/16/16 11:18 p.m.
                                   Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/18/16 1:25 a.m.
                                         Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Durandal_1707 7/18/16 9:29 a.m.
                                               Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/18/16 12:23 p.m.
                                               Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.VikingBoyBilly 7/18/16 3:52 p.m.
                                                     Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Forrest of B.org 7/18/16 4:12 p.m.
                                                           Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Lion O Cyborg 7/19/16 1:43 a.m.
                                                                 Re: What a seriously assholish thing to do.Bob-B-Q 7/19/16 8:22 a.m.
           It's a game.DeChief 7/17/16 9:15 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.