/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy Di
Posted By: DeChiefDate: 4/24/16 1:41 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy Di (Lion O Cyborg)

: Does it work on Windows Aleph One?

I tried out some of the solo maps by changing their file extensions to .sceA and they worked fine in Aleph One on Windows. Try out Doom E1M1 in the solo folder of M1, it's pretty cool to see. I'm guessing the net maps should work as well, but I didn't have time to try them last night and I've got school today.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Trilogy Box - Japanese Map Collection Disc found!DeChief 4/23/16 1:20 a.m.
     Re: Trilogy Box - Japanese Map Collection Disc fouGeneral-RADIX 4/23/16 3:24 a.m.
           Re: Trilogy Box - Japanese Map Collection Disc fouDeChief 4/23/16 6:09 a.m.
     Re: Trilogy Box - Japanese Map Collection Disc fouHopper 4/23/16 4:31 p.m.
           Re: Trilogy Box - Japanese Map Collection Disc fouDeChief 4/23/16 10:00 p.m.
           Re: Trilogy Box - Japanese Map Collection Disc fouDeChief 4/23/16 11:35 p.m.
                 Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy Disc *LINK*DeChief 4/23/16 11:38 p.m.
                       Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy DiLion O Cyborg 4/24/16 7:40 a.m.
                             Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy DiDeChief 4/24/16 1:41 p.m.
                                   Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy DiLion O Cyborg 4/25/16 6:19 a.m.
                                         Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy DiDeChief 4/25/16 2:02 p.m.
                                               Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy DiLion O Cyborg 4/26/16 5:43 a.m.
                                                     Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy Di *NM* *LINK*DeChief 4/27/16 4:02 a.m.
                       Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy DiHopper 4/24/16 7:37 p.m.
                             Re: Download for the Map Collection and Trilogy DiDeChief 4/24/16 10:34 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.