/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 12/5/15 10:39 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines? (Durandal_1707)

: I'm aware of the prevailing fan theory; I'm just proposing an alternative.
: What do you think of it? Are there any factors that I didn't think of that
: cause it not to add up?

At first glance it looks plausible. I was just pointing out that one of your points of evidence (the different timelines remembering events from others) is accounted for by the prevailing theory too.

The teat to diatinguish between them would be to closely examine the end of each earlier timeline and see if those events are consistent with the past of the next later timeline. I suspect inconsistencies will be found.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?Durandal_1707 12/4/15 1:30 p.m.
     Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?General-RADIX 12/4/15 2:12 p.m.
           Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?Tacticus 12/4/15 8:22 p.m.
                 Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?Forrest of B.org 12/4/15 11:17 p.m.
                       Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?Durandal_1707 12/5/15 12:31 a.m.
                             Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?Forrest of B.org 12/5/15 10:39 a.m.
                                   Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?Durandal_1707 12/5/15 11:20 a.m.
           Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?pfhore 12/5/15 4:54 a.m.
                 Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?General-RADIX 12/5/15 6:24 a.m.
     Re: Does Infinity Really Have Multiple Timelines?Dispatcher 12/5/15 5:55 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.