/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Lost Lands 2 - Room of Giggles
Posted By: Old TimerDate: 11/24/15 2:41 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potential (Mazaro)

Been playing this, and I agree with the opening post. Lots of good stuff, but nearly impossible in some places.
It looks like I have a newer version as some of the suggestions seem to have been implemented.
Now that that's out of the way, I'm genuinely stuck in Room of Giggles.
I've been at it for several days and am about ready to just chuck it, but curiosity is getting the better of me. I think I've been everywhere, but I don't have any chips, I've read the 3 terminals, but I really don't know how to proceed from here.
All I have is the room full of Jellyfish and invisibles trying to kill me in that water room on the middle right of the map. (See Pic)
What am I missing? What do I need to do here?

http://i.imgur.com/s8wKF6K.jpg

Thanks in advance.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialSteve Levinson 2/2/05 8:51 p.m.
     Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialrampancy 2/3/05 3:52 a.m.
           Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialSteve Levinson 2/3/05 5:15 a.m.
                 Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialMazaro 2/3/05 4:33 p.m.
                       Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialMazaro 2/3/05 4:35 p.m.
                             Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialRyokoTK 2/3/05 5:34 p.m.
                                   Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialSteve Levinson 2/3/05 8:53 p.m.
                                         Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialSimon of team Sigma 2/4/05 6:30 a.m.
                                               Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialMazaro 2/4/05 12:06 p.m.
                                                     Re: Lost Lands 2 - Room of GigglesOld Timer 11/24/15 2:41 a.m.
                                                           Re: Lost Lands 2 - Room of GigglesGeneral-RADIX 11/24/15 4:09 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Lost Lands 2 - Room of GigglesOld Timer 11/24/15 9:41 a.m.
                 Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialLion O Cyborg 11/24/15 9:54 a.m.
                       Re: Lost Lands 2 - so much lost potentialLion O Cyborg 11/24/15 9:56 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.