/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Tempus Irae levels 30&32 I Haven't Killed Anyone.. *LINK*
Posted By: NarcogenDate: 8/16/15 4:41 p.m.

Some Enforcers get flushed into space, and Narcogen and Blackstar enter a volcano.

https://youtu.be/KcoF0lc19r8

http://rampancy.net/youtube-video/08172015/ase-ep-165-marathon-tempus-irae-30-32-i-havent-killed-anything-1845-and-vesuv

First of all, apologies on the delay for this episode. Secondly, we had a fair number of technical issues during the play session. First, when we stepped through the teleporter at the end of level 30, something happened that prevented the video capture from working. We then proceeded to attempt to play level 32 Mt. Vesuvius, but the game went out of sync. We thought we were almost done (and thought video was recording) so we pushed on in an attempt to complete the level, until I realized we weren't going to be able to find the secret terminal that way, since I'd already messed up the first few rooms, so I scratch-started the game in single player mode. At that point, Narcogen scratch-started the level in single-player mode and re-started recording, while Blackstar is still attempting to finish the original co-op game.

So this video includes footage of level 30 I Haven't Killed Anything Since 1845, which has a neat bit of scripting in it and then also single-player footage of Narcogen completing level 32, Mt. Vesuvius.

Later on we'll post a separate video for level 31, KMG-365, which is basically just a terminal anyway, and a lengthy bit of terminal reading for the secret terminal in level 32.

Tempus Irae levels 30&32

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.