/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 5/31/15 10:58 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved (VikingBoyBilly)

: Sounds interesting (and spoilerific), I'm sure it will all make sense and be
: epic when I finally get around to playing the sequels (It looks like a
: halo 3 port to PCs doesn't exist yet, so I might be boned).

There's always the older pre-Marathon ASE podcasts, or an emulator. I have a Mac Maverick one for Pathways into Darkness, and I was considering getting an emulator to play Conker's bad fur day.

I've recently got and started playing the Xbox port and I have to say that the N64 version is superior which is a first for a Nintendo console.

Half the stuff I mentioned was in the Halo books, but it made their way into the game's canon eventually, although 343 paid way more attention to the other Halo media than Bungie from what I've seen, and the older books were reprinted to tie up at least some of the plotholes between the books and the games.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AutumnVikingBoyBilly 5/30/15 6:12 p.m.
     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuMatt 5/30/15 7:31 p.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuBob-B-Q 5/31/15 9:08 a.m.
     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuPerseusSpartacus 5/30/15 8:26 p.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuVikingBoyBilly 5/31/15 3:15 a.m.
                 Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat Evolved — Pillar of AuPerseusSpartacus 5/31/15 12:50 p.m.
     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 1:37 a.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 1:40 a.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 5/31/15 3:12 a.m.
                 Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 6:03 a.m.
                       Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 5/31/15 9:26 a.m.
                             Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 10:58 a.m.
                                   Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 5/31/15 11:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 11:23 a.m.
                                               Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 5/31/15 11:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 6/1/15 2:53 a.m.
                                                           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 6/1/15 6:02 a.m.
                                                           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 6/1/15 6:06 a.m.
                                         Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedBob-B-Q 5/31/15 2:08 p.m.
                                               Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 6/1/15 2:54 a.m.
                                                     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedBob-B-Q 6/1/15 8:27 a.m.
                                                           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 6/1/15 10:04 a.m.
                                               Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 6/1/15 6:10 a.m.
     Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedMartin 6/1/15 2:58 p.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedVikingBoyBilly 6/2/15 3:39 a.m.
           Re: Let's Play Halo: Combat EvolvedLion O Cyborg 6/2/15 5:54 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.