/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Which dreamed it?
Posted By: VikingBoyBillyDate: 2/25/15 1:10 p.m.

Diving into a curiouser and curiouser subject, I read the books of Alice's adventure in wonderland and Alice through the looking glass, and the latter has a very curious ending.

'Now, Kitty, let's consider who it was that dreamed it all. This is a serious question, my dear, and you should not go on licking your paw like that—as if Dinah hadn't washed you this morning! You see, Kitty, it must have been either me or the Red King. He was part of my dream, of course—but then I was part of his dream, too! Was it the Red King, Kitty? You were his wife, my dear, so you ought to know—Oh, Kitty, do help to settle it! I'm sure your paw can wait!' But the provoking kitten only began on the other paw, and pretended it hadn't heard the question.

Which do you think it was?

Was the w'rkncacncter part of the cyborg's dream, or was the cyborg part of the dreaming god's dream?

Which do you think it was?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Which dreamed it?VikingBoyBilly 2/25/15 1:10 p.m.
     Re: Which dreamed it?Philtron 2/25/15 1:43 p.m.
           Re: Which dreamed it?Martin 2/25/15 2:20 p.m.
                 Or was it an... AI dream?ukimalefu 2/25/15 10:31 p.m.
                       Re: Or was it an... AI dream?VikingBoyBilly 2/26/15 10:54 a.m.
                       Re: Or was it an... AI dream?Hokuto 2/26/15 11:36 a.m.
                             Re: Or was it an... AI dream?Martin 2/26/15 11:51 a.m.
                                   Re: Or was it an... AI dream?PerseusSpartacus 2/26/15 7:38 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.