/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Don't Be The Path
Posted By: MartinDate: 7/6/14 7:57 p.m.

In Response To: Don't Be The Path (Narcogen)

: Blackstar and Narcogen could use more Durability as they balance on ledges
: over lava and dodge invisible enemies in Eat the Path.

:
: http://rampancy.net/youtube-video/07032014/ase-ep-109-marathon-infinity-lvl-17-eat-path

I had penned a reply a few days ago, but apparently failed at posting it.

It was a good fun one, with some good lines to match ... but I forget those now. I had also quite forgotten about that secret weapon cache at the start!

The secret path is a tough one, and the frustration was all the clearer for the fact that you didn't use any time lapse cuts. I reckon you could have used your set a point cheat a bit more often to make things a bit easier, and on the other path, I found it ironic that you would fall in the lava and immediately teleport out, despite having told us that there was health to be had if you fell to the lavabed :).

Also hoping you'll reprise this level after Wormfood, to take in the terminal you missed while you were distracted by the Mothrid (flying squid, working as intended), the three outside the window, and the standard end one ... much durability story stuff therein! And it makes sense to show the normal end before By Committee ... and it gives PS yet -more- time to finish the writeup therefor.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Don't Be The PathNarcogen 7/3/14 4:43 a.m.
     Re: Don't Be The PathMartin 7/6/14 7:57 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.