So, wait, it's Shake Before Using, but with a number of differences:
1) The title is 'Cryogenic Laboratory'.
2) The area just before the first S'pht room is a lot smaller and looks a bit different.
3) The area past the long bridge is much smaller, confined to a single room.
4) There is a distinct lack of places for buttons or shield chargers.
5) The lower areas of the level (in terms of height, not place on the map) are all connected in a variety of 5D corridors.
6) The room with the spokes and lava is a bit different (if I'm identifying it correctly).
7) Instead of a terminal and pattern buffer, the column in the first room appears to be hollow and see-through.
Anything I missed?