/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot Rise
Posted By: MartinDate: 2/16/14 3:45 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot Rise (VikingBoyBilly)

*ahem* Lh'owon fauna :). I believe the blue jelly thing is a Potato Anus? And the shadowy hoppy creature up in the first save terminal area on PY is a Grendel? Shouldn't take too long for me to be corrected, if necessary, around here :D.

Right, I hadn't thought about that, not sure if I've ever seen the alien weapon from that perspective either.

Good point about the quote from Hamlet. And yes, it's a shame about TwoFor as we can't have one straightforward playthrough ... just like with the credit term situation on Sol.... But if you write that one up then I'll just change timelines for Confound Delivery, we'll be used to it by then :).

Oh, and don't worry about the troopers, I've decided there is no room for them in the new regime ;).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseVikingBoyBilly 2/16/14 1:10 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseGodot 2/16/14 1:29 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseMartin 2/16/14 1:54 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseVikingBoyBilly 2/16/14 3:18 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseMartin 2/16/14 3:45 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RisePerseusSpartacus 2/16/14 5:16 p.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseVikingBoyBilly 2/18/14 7:32 a.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseVikingBoyBilly 2/18/14 7:36 a.m.
                                         Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RisePerseusSpartacus 2/18/14 7:41 a.m.
                                               Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseVikingBoyBilly 2/18/14 4:23 p.m.
                                                     Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RisePerseusSpartacus 2/18/14 5:51 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RisePerseusSpartacus 2/16/14 5:19 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RiseMartin 2/16/14 5:53 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Rise Robot RisePerseusSpartacus 2/17/14 9:11 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.