/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 10/26/13 9:56 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher... (Martin)

: I guess gone are our vain hopes that they might learn a thing or two from our
: musings in iambic pentameter. That our texts might find themselves up
: there with certain tablets of old. Never mind.

I'm actually quite happy with how they've used our Tour of Duty series as a loose guide. They don't consult it all the time, of course, but why should they? It's more fun if they take their own path. For example, they did We're Everywhere in a backwards fashion - that's actually quite fun to see. I'm certainly starting to really enjoy their series; it's going a lot better now than it was when they started M2, that's for sure. I think it kinda started with Charon Doesn't Make Change; from there, they started being more comedic and fun, which is the real appeal of the series.

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/25/13 11:36 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...Martin 10/25/13 6:53 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/25/13 8:53 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...Martin 10/25/13 9:07 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/26/13 9:56 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...FiddlerOnARoof 10/26/13 4:03 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/26/13 5:24 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/30/13 10:36 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...Godot 10/30/13 12:35 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...PerseusSpartacus 10/30/13 2:16 p.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - If I Had A Rocket Launcher...Hokuto 10/30/13 3:14 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.