/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - Eat It, Vid Boi!
Posted By: MartinDate: 9/12/13 7:05 p.m.

In Response To: Tour of Duty - Eat It, Vid Boi! (PerseusSpartacus)

Crumbs. Still learning stuff from this series here, just when I thought I knew all I needed to know.

A flamethrower and a rocket launcher? That's two of those combos I've missed now. I'll have a supersized one to go!

Also the extra S'pht terminal content for hanging around, nicer than Durandal's yelling at us, and quite interesting storywise. Quite poetic if it wasn't also morbid.

K'lia fled. It's been a bit since I felt I was getting on top of this stuff, when I wrote the script for the next level, over three weeks ago, but I feel that this is significant.

Time to read up more story stuff again. I've resubbed to WoW for the first time since January, so a little bit distracted, but I already have Hard Stuff written, as I said, so I have a little leeway :D.

As for a very satisfying level, I've never really enjoyed it that much. I do like the raised ledge arrangement that allows you to access the level in quite a different way, and I like the submerged shotgun, but in terms of design it's all too square for my liking. A task, to get us through to Hard Stuff. And then another task in BBD. I'll get onto it soon!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - Eat It, Vid Boi!PerseusSpartacus 9/12/13 5:55 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Eat It, Vid Boi!Martin 9/12/13 7:05 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - Eat It, Vid Boi!Godot 9/13/13 7:50 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - Eat It, Vid Boi!PerseusSpartacus 9/13/13 10:01 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.