/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Current Aleph One scenario format
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 8/28/13 10:34 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Current Aleph One scenario format (treellama)

: That's still the right way.

Awesome, thanks.

: Atque may be new to you. it can merge/split maps and images files, and puts
: the resources into BMP or JPEG form, so no more ResEdit or MacBinary.

Yeah I got caught up on Atque already and now have Atque-ready Images and Maps merge folders. I remember being annoyed with it because it was different when I first tried it out years ago, but now actually working with it this is a lot easier than Forge and ResEdit and MacBinary. Good tool :)

: For OS X, we now support all-in-one applications. If you want to set that up,
: you need to be able to compile from source, and make some changes in
: Xcode. One of us can walk you through that if you want to go that route.

Thanks, but I think I'll just stick with the single cross-platform scenario folder.

: That's just for plugins.

Is there any point in having plugins within the scenario folder? Right now I've got the floating HUD and the interface theme as plugins, but could those just as easily go in the Scripts folder (and their image files in my Eternal-Data folder) and let me get rid of the Plugins folder altogether?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Current Aleph One scenario formatForrest of B.org 8/27/13 4:24 p.m.
     Re: Current Aleph One scenario formattreellama 8/28/13 3:43 a.m.
           Re: Current Aleph One scenario formatForrest of B.org 8/28/13 10:34 a.m.
                 Re: Current Aleph One scenario formattreellama 8/28/13 11:25 a.m.
           Atque (was: Current Aleph One scenario format)Antarctico 8/28/13 3:10 p.m.
                 Re: Atque (was: Current Aleph One scenario format)Forrest of B.org 8/28/13 4:54 p.m.
                       Re: Atque (was: Current Aleph One scenario format)Antarctico 8/28/13 9:47 p.m.
                             Re: Atque (was: Current Aleph One scenario format)Forrest of B.org 8/28/13 11:27 p.m.
                                   Re: Atque (was: Current Aleph One scenario format)Antarctico 8/29/13 1:30 a.m.
                                   Re: Atque (was: Current Aleph One scenario format)treellama 8/29/13 3:54 a.m.
                                         Re: Atque (was: Current Aleph One scenario format)Antarctico 8/29/13 5:53 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.