/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...
Posted By: treellamaDate: 8/26/13 3:48 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed... (PerseusSpartacus)

: I'm all in favor of censoring real troll threads. Here's what I think I
: (somehow) failed to express strongly enough: ftg.death.rhino is NOT a
: troll.

You've asserted it numerous times, as if mere assertions should be convincing. How do you know? Do you know this guy in real life or something? Why are you so personally invested in defending him?

I wasn't going to discuss it, because we usually don't because that's what he wants, but he hasn't shown up here yet and this thread is turning super epic now, so here we go: ftg.death.rhino started by posting a bunch of five-minute throw-away stuff (as well as some primitive maps, I don't have a problem with those) on S7 to get attention; when that didn't work, he started posting demands on the Pfhorums for improvements to the engine and editors, as well as asking questions easily answered by reading our limited documentation, hoping to get someone mad at him. When we ignored those, he started making "do you like me?" threads and finally posting ridiculous stuff in others' threads just to stir things up.

After a post in "Weapon Spawns" telling a new mapmaker not to bother placing weapons at all, just use random placement, it was clear even to the most patient, forgiving members of the community what was going on. That's when we warned ftg.death.rhino and started locking threads.

: I did. Twice. They were deleted. Quickly. I think I said that at the start of
: the thread.

Emphasis on in general. If you have a problem with a specific user send a PM to a moderator or admin. Or make an awesome thread here and I'll abandon all reason and discuss it in public.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...PerseusSpartacus 8/20/13 2:08 p.m.
     Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Forrest of B.org 8/20/13 2:58 p.m.
           Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Forrest of B.org 8/20/13 3:01 p.m.
                 Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Roland 8/20/13 4:15 p.m.
                       Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Roland 8/20/13 4:18 p.m.
                 Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...W'rkncacnter 8/20/13 5:08 p.m.
                 Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Jabberwok 8/21/13 7:10 a.m.
     Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...jonny 8/20/13 4:31 p.m.
           Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Forrest of B.org 8/20/13 5:33 p.m.
                 Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Roland 8/20/13 6:21 p.m.
     Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Philtron 8/21/13 6:40 a.m.
     Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...CB557 8/25/13 1:32 a.m.
           Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...treellama 8/25/13 4:26 a.m.
                 Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...PerseusSpartacus 8/25/13 8:16 a.m.
                       Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...W'rkncacnter 8/25/13 10:46 a.m.
                             Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...PerseusSpartacus 8/25/13 11:59 a.m.
                                   Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...W'rkncacnter 8/25/13 12:33 p.m.
                                         Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Dugit 8/30/13 1:18 p.m.
                 Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...CB557 8/25/13 8:30 a.m.
                       Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...treellama 8/25/13 11:08 a.m.
                             Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...PerseusSpartacus 8/25/13 12:10 p.m.
                                   Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...W'rkncacnter 8/25/13 12:43 p.m.
                                   Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...treellama 8/25/13 12:51 p.m.
                                         Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...W'rkncacnter 8/25/13 1:26 p.m.
                                               Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...CB557 8/25/13 1:57 p.m.
                                                     DMUKYA! *NM*treellama 8/25/13 2:36 p.m.
                                                     Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...FiddlerOnARoof 8/25/13 9:51 p.m.
                                         Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...PerseusSpartacus 8/25/13 6:04 p.m.
                                               Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...treellama 8/26/13 3:48 a.m.
                                                     I think I see what the problem is hereBob-B-Q 8/26/13 8:08 a.m.
                                                           Re: I think I see what the problem is hereAntarctico 8/26/13 10:22 a.m.
                                                     Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...CB557 8/28/13 10:13 a.m.
                                         Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...Antarctico 8/26/13 6:00 a.m.
           Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...PerseusSpartacus 8/25/13 8:18 a.m.
                 Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...CB557 8/25/13 8:25 a.m.
                       Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...CB557 8/25/13 8:39 a.m.
                       Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...PerseusSpartacus 8/25/13 9:49 a.m.
                             Re: The Pfhorums are Deeply Flawed...CB557 8/25/13 9:50 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.