/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Tea Time Movie: Couch Fishing
Posted By: AntarcticoDate: 8/22/13 11:25 a.m.

A few weeks back when Perseus was calling for a Meagbattle run of Couch Fishing, I whipped up this video for the lulz as I had never tried to vid Couch Fishing before. Naw, its not a megabattle, just a done straight run on Total Carnage. With the talk about vids the last day or two, I thought I would throw it up so someone other than my (very patient) girlfriend might see it.

For those of you that like a loose vid, this one is loose enough to be sloppy in places. Clearly, I have goals and plans in mind, and just as clearly they go a little sideways sometimes and I have to deal with it on the fly. This is seat-of-the-pants gameplay at its finest, or its lamest, you be the judge!

Please note this is a beta 2 movie and it will not play correctly under beta 3. You will find it here:

An mp4 version is available which can be streamed if you have Microsoft's Silverlight plugin installed in your browser. Find it here:

About the mp4 version, when rendering the video, I forgot to turn off my FPS counter overlay, so you will notice that in the upper right hand corner. It did not seem worth the trouble of re-rendering the video for that. :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tea Time Movie: Couch FishingAntarctico 8/22/13 11:25 a.m.
     Re: Tea Time Movie: Couch FishingFiddlerOnARoof 8/22/13 2:07 p.m.
     Re: Tea Time Movie: Couch FishingFiddlerOnARoof 8/23/13 7:56 p.m.
           KTA Maps (was: Tea Time Movie: Couch Fishing)Antarctico 8/23/13 11:43 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.