/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting Action!)
Posted By: AntarcticoDate: 7/18/13 12:11 p.m.

In Response To: Rampant Double Fisting Action!!! (Godot)

: The Rampancy boys show how useful double fists can be against
: Hunters in their latest co-op video - Bob-B-Q .

: Surviving Jason's Bob barbecue has become something of an art form.
: Narcogen and Blackstar do their best Jackson Pollock impressions. ;)

: Cheers
: Hamish

As much fun as these two were having in their video, they play like two red Solo Cup girls. ;) I offer my counterpoint: Bob-B-Q + Total Carnage + Aleph One beta 2. I think it is reasonably viddie, but you be the judge.

Aleph One movie file here:

Mpeg video (you can stream it if you have Microsoft Silverlight installed) here:

Don't feel obliged to watch the whole thing, it's freakin' 37 minutes long. Most of the fun stuff happens in the first third of the movie, the middle third gets a little wash, rinse, repeat, and the last five minutes or so is pure tedium as I have to patiently dispose of the two hunters camping the exit terminal with only two clips and my fists. I lost count of how many trips on the crusher lifts I had to take.

Oh, and the new beta feature of rendering your films into mpeg video works just dandy, But if you have any cooling issues in your case, expect to bake your CPU but good. Aleph One had all four of my cores running at 97-100%. Toasty warm!

Regards -- Antarctico

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rampant Double Fisting Action!!!Godot 7/16/13 11:26 p.m.
     Re: Rampant Double Fisting Action!!!Narcogen 7/16/13 11:54 p.m.
           Re: Rampant Double Fisting Action!!!PerseusSpartacus 7/17/13 4:10 a.m.
                 Re: Rampant Double Fisting Action!!!Narcogen 7/17/13 4:24 p.m.
     Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting Action!)Antarctico 7/18/13 12:11 p.m.
           Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiGodot 7/18/13 12:51 p.m.
                 Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiAntarctico 7/18/13 1:01 p.m.
                       Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiGodot 7/18/13 1:20 p.m.
                             Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiAntarctico 7/18/13 3:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiPerseusSpartacus 7/18/13 3:24 p.m.
                                         Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiAntarctico 7/19/13 3:46 a.m.
                                               Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiPerseusSpartacus 7/19/13 12:16 p.m.
                                   Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiGodot 7/19/13 1:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiAntarctico 7/19/13 3:50 a.m.
           Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiNarcogen 7/19/13 3:00 a.m.
                 Re: Lone Fisting (was: Rampant Double Fisting ActiAntarctico 7/19/13 3:56 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.