/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 5/27/13 10:10 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor... (Godot)

: This thread could easily turn into... How The Pfhor Make Babies. ;)

: Hands up who remembers that one? Better still... who still has the text?

I don't know if I ever saw that, but I do remember glancing at something vaguely disturbing to do with the Vylae. Not sure where that is. In fact, I don't even remember what the content was. Good riddance! :P

Now, in answer to your query on how the Pfhor reproduce, I always avoided the disturbing nature of actual physical reproduction in the way of Earth animals and instead held on to the vague hope that the Pfhor reproduced by scientific means; in other words, making embryos out of thin air. Not sure of there's any evidence, but it would make sense with all those Eggs laying in what look like incubation chambers. And now I've said my piece, I will stand aside and ignore as you guys begin the disturbing talk of insect reproduction and... oh god, I won't even say it...

*shiver**cringe*

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Rule Thirty-Pfhor 5/25/13 6:56 p.m.
     Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Godot 5/25/13 10:52 p.m.
     Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...ukimalefu 5/26/13 1:21 a.m.
           Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Rule Thirty-Pfhor 5/26/13 9:09 p.m.
                 Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Hopper 5/27/13 4:09 a.m.
                       Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Godot 5/27/13 8:05 a.m.
                             Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor... *LINK*Bob-B-Q 5/27/13 8:48 a.m.
                                   Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Godot 5/27/13 10:42 a.m.
                                         Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Bob-B-Q 5/28/13 5:48 a.m.
                             Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 5/27/13 10:10 a.m.
                                   Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Godot 5/27/13 10:32 a.m.
                                         Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Rule Thirty-Pfhor 5/27/13 4:17 p.m.
                                               Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Rule Thirty-Pfhor 5/27/13 4:22 p.m.
                                                     Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Jabberwok 5/28/13 10:36 a.m.
                                                           Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Rule Thirty-Pfhor 5/28/13 3:00 p.m.
                                               Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 5/28/13 11:28 a.m.
                                                     Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Dispatcher 5/28/13 2:53 p.m.
                                                           Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 5/28/13 4:38 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Rule Thirty-Pfhor 5/28/13 5:11 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 5/28/13 6:16 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Dispatcher 5/29/13 5:33 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Rule Thirty-Pfhor 5/29/13 11:35 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 5/29/13 1:16 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Rule Thirty-Pfhor 5/31/13 8:46 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 5/31/13 11:36 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Dispatcher 6/1/13 7:18 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 6/1/13 9:04 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Dispatcher 5/28/13 5:16 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 5/28/13 6:27 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Dispatcher 5/28/13 9:35 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...PerseusSpartacus 5/29/13 9:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Rule Thirty-Pfhor...Jabberwok 5/28/13 10:39 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.