/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

English Project (based on KYT terminal) *LINK*
Posted By: ArthurDate: 6/3/08 1:13 p.m.

Hi, I recently found a project I made for my senior year poetry class. We had to make a powerpoint using a poem that we liked. I chose the words from the unformatted Kill Your Television terminal as my "poem" and I created this. Thought you might like to see it. Also I used music downloaded from the site of the discontinued game Duality as the background music.

Unfortunately I was 1 or 2 days late turning in the project, so the whole class didn't get to see what I had made. Only the teacher and a few students who started clustering around the small computer screen in fascination were my audience. The teacher did however give me full credit because of the epicness of the project!(which was also the reason it was late.. and because I procrastinated before I was sure what I wanted to do.)

On a side note, I did the first few frames on school computers only. A challenge I faced was finding an image of "Gilgamesh" since there was a filter on anything that contained the word GAMES in it. gilGAMESh was strictly an off limits subject.

.zip file containing powerpoint and mp3(16 MB)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

English Project (based on KYT terminal) *LINK*Arthur 6/3/08 1:13 p.m.
     Re: English Project (based on KYT terminal)Arthur 6/9/08 10:19 p.m.
           Re: English Project (based on KYT terminal)Cyber Controller 6/10/08 5:31 a.m.
     B- *NM*ukimalefu 6/10/08 6:02 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.