/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal X Final Candidate 4
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 1/26/08 2:28 p.m.

Eternal X Final Candidate 4 is now online at http://eternal.bungie.org/. For people with old computers or slow modems who don't want all the hires textures and music and such, there's a special Lite version online just for you - and now linked from the main page of the aforementioned site, too. For those who already have FC4, there are no new changes in FC4 outside of the merged map file, so you can just download that here and replace the old map file to bring yourself up to date.

As before: For those not familiar with development terminology, a "final candidate" release basically means "we think it's done, but please help us double and triple check just in case, before we actually say 'it's done'." So this is the complete version of Eternal, epilogue and all, the whole thing, and bug free as far as I know... but please check it out and let me know one last time if there's anything that really needs fixing before I call it "done".

The changes to FC4 are extremely minor, as there has been almost no feedback on FC3. Barring any reasonable contraindications in the next week, FC4 will be declared final on February 1st.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.