/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon Doors Manual
Posted By: MrHenDate: 10/14/06 4:41 p.m.

The timeline notes that the Marathon Doors Manual was written in 2402. This date comes from the Lost Network Packets (LNP).

The strange thing is the entry immediately after it in the LNP: 2405- Marathon project begins pre-construction phase.

The Doors Manual was written three years before the Marathon began its pre-construction phase? Why? Generally the manuals for things are written during or after things have been created. I can understand how some may be written before so as to define the thing being created, but the pre-construction phase started three years after the manual was written.

I thought that was weird. I cannot think of why this would matter in any way, I just thought it was weird and doing a fast search revealed no discussions on it so I figured I would stick this here in case I find it again in three years. Which will probably happen.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Doors ManualMrHen 10/14/06 4:41 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Doors ManualPeter Bjørn Perlsø 10/14/06 11:35 p.m.
           LNPMrHen 10/15/06 5:12 a.m.
     Re: Marathon Doors ManualAndromeda_5[Kilo] 10/16/06 3:11 a.m.
           Would that not be the pre-construction phase? *NM*MrHen 10/16/06 6:40 a.m.
                 Re: Would that not be the pre-construction phase?Forrest of B.org 10/16/06 7:23 a.m.
                       Ah, got it. That is what I was curious about. Thx. *NM*MrHen 10/16/06 9:23 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.