/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

need help with my PB charger...
Posted By: LegacyTyphoonDate: 7/23/05 3:30 p.m.

Okay, I know this isn't an Apple forums. But I was hoping those of you powerbook users could give me some help/advice. Okay, this is the second time this has happened. My power charger has decided to crap out on me and die. It no longer charges my computer but it still heats up and acts like its working (The little green light near the end doesn't turn on). So, I think its something wrong with the cord that connects from the transformer to the computer. The first time this happened, it was because my cat was playing with it and bit it (luckily it was unplugged). Now, here's what I'd like to know. Is there anyway to fix this without having to buy an 80 dollar charger? Or is there some company that sells Apple G$ Powerbook chargers that aren't as crappy. I mean, this thing defines crap. Sure, the transformer is durable, the cord that connects to the wall is durable, but the cord connecting to the computer is like messing with thread. You don't know what any tug or tripping over it will do. It sucks basically. I wish Apple would fix it, but its been perhaps two years and they haven't changed the design...maybe its just me. Well any help would be appreciated. Thanks

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

need help with my PB charger...LegacyTyphoon 7/23/05 3:30 p.m.
     Re: need help with my PB charger...Steve Levinson 7/23/05 3:49 p.m.
           Re: need help with my PB charger...LegacyTyphoon 7/23/05 3:58 p.m.
                 Re: need help with my PB charger...Steve Levinson 7/23/05 4:30 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.