/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice this?
Posted By: BlayneDate: 1/3/05 6:49 p.m.

Heyya all,

I just finished reloading my parents 6500 powermac - and after updating Quicktime from 4.0 to 6.0 ... a horrible issue cropped up.

When playing movies of any kind, green vertical lines (think the matrix code, but very far away...) obscure the movie being played. Numerous horizontal 1 pixel by 5 pixles long distortions also glitch out the image.

I copy / pasted a frame from one MPEG into another program - and the resulting image is clear as a bell. No issues, so the issue seems only to be related to playback.

The same issue has plagued my powermac at university since upgrading past QT 4.0. I'd just revert things back to the older release, but I need the codecs that come with version 6.

Thanks again everyone!
-Blayne

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice this?Blayne 1/3/05 6:49 p.m.
     Re: Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice tOri 1/4/05 8:53 a.m.
     Re: Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice tAndrew Nagy 1/5/05 8:26 a.m.
     Re: Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice tSteve Levinson 1/5/05 8:31 a.m.
           Re: Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice tBlayne 2/1/05 11:42 a.m.
                 I assume your have OS 8.6 or later? *NM*Steve Levinson 2/1/05 1:43 p.m.
                 Re: Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice tTwelveMotion 2/1/05 1:56 p.m.
                       Re: Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice tSteve Levinson 2/1/05 2:18 p.m.
                             Re: Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice tBlayne 2/3/05 8:26 a.m.
                                   Re: Issues with Quicktime-Any mac users experice tSteve Levinson 2/3/05 9:05 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.