/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*
Posted By: ErnieDate: 7/2/04 10:31 p.m.

I've updated the WMaiD site's front page with this:

I retraced the terminal image's dead Nebulon (found under Tfears feet) and gave him an rounded helmet, similar to those found in the term images background. The little guy is completly re-colored and re traced, so I avoided the uglyness of Bungie's own gradient color in *that* particular pict.

What do people think? I've also got an burnt / crispy version of the Nebulon, dead for wide spread use on their invaded scout ship.

I was thinking about this, but can't really come to terms with how the Nebulons, as CO2 breathing organisms, could / would spontaneously combust if exposed to an Oxygen / Nitrogen environment.

Steve: How exactly did you propose the spontaneous Nebulon combustion? I love the idea. From what I recal, it involved H2O (water), that would react with their biology, which is perhaps sulfer based (?).

I'm wondering if a heavy concentration of H2) moisture would be enough to base a compustion among such an alien organism.

As far as a CO2 breathing alien is concerned: Is it reasonable to believe that they don't breathe pure Co2, but like Humans; a mix of the primary gas mixed with, say... Nitrogen?

Thanks,
-Blayne [ernie]

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*Ernie 7/2/04 10:31 p.m.
     Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*Johannes Gunnar 7/3/04 3:21 a.m.
     Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*SockPuppet 7/3/04 10:04 a.m.
           Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*Ernie 7/3/04 11:04 a.m.
                 Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*Johannes Gunnar 7/3/04 12:01 p.m.
                       Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*Steve Levinson 7/3/04 12:10 p.m.
                             Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*Johannes Gunnar 7/3/04 1:18 p.m.
                 Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*Steve Levinson 7/3/04 12:05 p.m.
                       Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*goran 7/3/04 12:18 p.m.
                             Re: Nebulon Corpse Scenery *img*Ernie 7/3/04 10:18 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.