/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

You guys may think I'm nuts, but...
Posted By: Starship Security OfficerDate: 4/8/04 5:45 p.m.

I really enjoy Quake. Don't worry, I haven't liked Marathon any less, and Quake hasn't surpassed my passion for Marathon. But Quake just flat out kicks ass. Pretty challenging puzzles, a balanced arsenal (well, except for the lightning gun or whatever), killer enemies, hardcore gameplay, grabbing environment, pretty damn good graphics, and so much more.

I tried Q2 and Q3 to see if they were any better. They weren't. These sequels are pieces of crap, on par with Unreal 2: The Awakening and Sin, two MORE pieces of beta test public release crap. The disappointment and lack of good gameplay in these two sequels really made my mind awake (or should I say QUAKE) to the fact of how much these sequels suck, and how many other modern games suck.

Anyway, I got the full version. I can't remember specifically what site I went to to download the demo, but I remember going under a google search to find it.

It's a very, VERY good game. I wonder how the hell they screwed Quake II and Quake III: Arena up.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

You guys may think I'm nuts, but...Starship Security Officer 4/8/04 5:45 p.m.
     Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...Bob-B-Q 4/8/04 6:06 p.m.
     Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...D-M.A. 4/8/04 7:20 p.m.
           Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...ukimalefu 4/8/04 8:15 p.m.
                 No, I'd rather not. Sorry!Starship Security Officer 4/9/04 4:04 a.m.
                       Re: No, I'd rather not. Sorry!Jacke 4/9/04 8:01 a.m.
                             I'm not a teen yet. Gettin' there, though. *NM*Starship Security Officer 4/13/04 5:57 p.m.
                       Re: No, I'd rather not. Sorry!Elliott 4/9/04 9:41 a.m.
                             Re: No, I'd rather not. Sorry!Kirk 4/9/04 2:08 p.m.
                                   Re: No, I'd rather not. Sorry!Adam Ashwell 4/9/04 2:12 p.m.
                             Re: No, I'd rather not. Sorry!D-M.A. 4/9/04 8:23 p.m.
                       Re: No, I'd rather not. Sorry!ukimalefu 4/9/04 5:16 p.m.
           Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...Johannes Gunnar 4/9/04 3:27 a.m.
                 Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...Starship Security Officer 4/9/04 4:27 a.m.
                       Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...Johannes Gunnar 4/9/04 12:27 p.m.
                             Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...Dark Soul 4/9/04 5:40 p.m.
                                   Oops! Damn! I forgot to post under Starship! *NM*Dark Soul 4/9/04 5:41 p.m.
                                   Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...ukimalefu 4/9/04 6:29 p.m.
                                   Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...D-M.A. 4/9/04 8:08 p.m.
                                   Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...Johannes Gunnar 4/10/04 3:54 a.m.
                                   Re: You guys may think I'm nuts, but...the Battle Cat 4/10/04 8:21 a.m.
                                         *BA-DOOM-chhiiing* *NM*Yossarian 4/10/04 4:06 p.m.
     I bought all 3, loved them all! *NM*the Battle Cat 4/9/04 5:48 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.