/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Senario news update
Posted By: elliottDate: 12/24/03 12:20 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Anyone worried by the lack of updates? (Johannes Gunnar)

Sounds like we need to do another senario news update here. Or someone needs to take over senario news and start opening all that backed up mail. Tell all the people that you know making senarios that we are doing this here so we don't have to say that they hit dead.
I guess I'll go first I posted a while back that Trydia has become Apocalypse. That it will be a TC now and not three installments. There are seven chapters in all with 49 maps. Many of wich are repeats of the base ship like in Rubricon. Five new weapons like the revolver shotgun. New texture set.
I'm working on the last few maps right now. Most of the art is left to be done. Having some Anvil troubles as well as resedit troubles. MML is great stuff-abou the only thing that hasn't caused me any problems yet(Note: Yet . . .).
I finally have a story that works well. After many rewrites, shavings, and tweakings the story no longer sucks. Man for a while there is was a real stinker with Robert Blake becoming a physic who controlled an army of the planets cave dwelling monsters.
I'll try to get some beta screens, but my A1 will only capture in 256. I really need some one to make me a Website. And an artist will move this along pretty quick. I'd say if I still have to go it alone that it should be done(beta tested and ready for release) by next year. If I get some help I think I can that time in half.
Looking forward to finishing,
Ellio7t

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Anyone worried by the lack of updates?Andrew Nagy 12/24/03 9:13 a.m.
     Re: Anyone worried by the lack of updates?Johannes Gunnar 12/24/03 11:27 a.m.
           Senario news updateelliott 12/24/03 12:20 p.m.
                 ApotheosisTodd 12/24/03 12:59 p.m.
                       AftermathJohannes Gunnar 12/24/03 3:16 p.m.
                 Re: Senario news updateClaude Errera 12/25/03 1:47 p.m.
                       Re: Senario news updateD-M.A. 12/25/03 1:55 p.m.
                             Re: Senario news updateJacke 12/25/03 3:49 p.m.
                                   or errera@bungie.org *NM*Johannes Gunnar 12/25/03 4:42 p.m.
                                         Let's see if he replies this time. *NM*D-M.A. 12/25/03 10:54 p.m.
           Not "posters", one poster. *NM* *NM*Andrew Nagy 12/26/03 4:30 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.