/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Rubicon Secrets/Volunteers Links
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/18/02 5:49 p.m.

This is just to let you know that I have revised the Rubicon Volunteers Site I've been working on and the previous link won't work anymore. To visit my preliminary site, which is still very much under construction, visit Rubicon Volunteers.

Perhaps of more interest, I'm going to be relocating the Rubicon Secrets site. The old link will work until September, but not after that. As you've probably guessed, I've decided not to buy into Apple's “.mac” iniative. It's not that $100 isn't reasonable for what they're offering, but I just don't need all that stuff. I have antivirus software. I have backup software. I have a home network, two Macs, a PowerBook, a couple of CD burners and a couple of Zip drives. It was nice having an iDisk, but I already use file sharing between home and work, so I just can't justify spending the money. Funny, but I thought that iTools was supposed to be a free and permanent benefit for buying a Mac. I guess I was wrong. Anyway, I'm moving all my files to my Earthlink site. You can already visit my Rubicon Secrets Guide at it's new, hopefully more permanent home.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Secrets/Volunteers LinksSteve Levinson 7/18/02 5:49 p.m.
     Re: "dot mac"scott 7/18/02 9:24 p.m.
           Re: "dot mac"Steve Levinson 7/18/02 10:04 p.m.
                 Re: "dot mac":: Beer Can :: 7/18/02 11:45 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.