/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Rubicon Volunteers - Rozinante X
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/4/02 7:56 p.m.

Finally, back on board the Rozinante. BTW, as per my Rubicon Secrets Guide, there is a 3X recharger here, but you shouldn’t need it. Once you collect your ammo, Durandal tells you:

Strauss always told me that my confidence was my weakness, and it seems as though his advice has come back from the grave to haunt me. Boy, isn’t that the truth! To his credit, my unfortunate brother Tycho managed to steal a second ship with falsified authority documents. And you didn’t see this coming? His skillful deception landed us clearing out a decoy ship, for that I apologize. You owe us a lot more than an apology, Durandal. First, we had to endure Bump & Grind, and then This Hurts Less Than . . . uhh . . . (although, granted, that one was a lot of fun). When all is said and done, I should have known better. Yes, you should have. Your single-minded hatred of Tycho will be your undoing one of these days, and it may indirectly be the cause of the deaths of billions of humans at the hands of the Dangi Corporation. Shame on you!

Tycho may be free, but the war is far from over. And this is news? If fate has taught me anything from Tycho's victory, it is to only stop when you're certain an enemy is defeated. So why did we go chasing after Tycho in the first place? Wasn’t it safer to leave him in the hands of the Pfhor? Defeat the Pfhor and we would have defeated Tycho. Now we have two enemies to fight (not to mention the Dangi Corporation, but if you know about what they’re doing, you certainly are turning a blind eye in that direction).

With that in mind, your next mission is to eliminate the massive power station that feeds force field generators protecting Pfhor Prime from direct UESC bombings. OK, that sounds like a reasonable approach. We’ll let you slide on this one this time. Let’s go kick some Pfhor ass.

It’s time to enter The Hindmost Creche – Time to Beg, Borrow and Steal.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon Volunteers - Rozinante XSteve Levinson 7/4/02 7:56 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Rozinante XInverted Sock Puppet 7/7/02 3:34 a.m.
           Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Rozinante XSteve Levinson 7/8/02 7:25 a.m.
                 Re: Rubicon Volunteers - Rozinante XInverted Sock Puppet 7/9/02 3:52 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.