/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Rubicon Volunteers - Rozinante IX
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/1/02 8:51 p.m.

All right – get ready for subterfuge! We should have known that Durandal would never let Tycho escape. There had to be a catch.

I have a surprise present for our dear friend Tycho. It's on an uplink chip. . . contains a masterfully designed virus, if I do say so myself. Insert it . . . and Tycho will find himself aboard a time bomb that will turn him . . . into space dust when I so decide. . . Isn't betrayal fun?

So it’s time to load up on ammo, grab that chip and head off on our next mission. But wait a minute. For the first time you have a chance to really explore the Rozinante. Take a look around – this is not your father’s Pfhor ship. Durandal has apparently been up to a lot in the years since you last visited this ship in the Marathon 2 level Death of a Cyborg. In fact, I don’t really recognize anything at all. Of course Durandal is still only allowing us limited access to the ship, but this is a very different ship. As has already been noted, the texture set is more Jjaro that Pfhor, but the Pfhor have certainly been known to plunder technology from the Jjaro, and Durandal will fill us in on their proclivities for style in a few levels hence. Oh well. Take a look around and enjoy, and then let’s Bump and Grind.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.