/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: 9 New Halo books coming!
Posted By: archonDate: 2/6/02 12:10 a.m.

In Response To: Re: 9 New Halo books coming! (archon)

oh yeah, and here is the exact quote on what was said... I just read what was on HBO originally, and not the Team XBox link...

``The enthusiasm and imaginativeness of Del Rey's readership is a perfect match for Xbox, which the success of HALO: THE FALL OF REACH underscored for us,'' said Steve Saffel, Del Rey Executive Editor. ``We will be releasing two titles this fall and our goal is to publish about six titles per year starting in 2003. As we move forward, we'll be working closely with Microsoft -- including the game development teams -- to find the game titles that best lend themselves to novels.''

And I thought that Halo was being referred to as the 9 new books they were making... it goes on to say,

"Three new novels are tentatively planned for release beginning in Fall 2002. One revolves around the dark, mysterious world of ``The Unseen.'' Another takes place in the swashbuckling world of the 1930s air-pirate adventure ``Crimson Skies,'' popularized by the hit PC title of the same name. Finally, a new Halo novel will feature a storyline that follows-up and significantly expands upon events in HALO: THE FALL OF REACH."

So I guess what I thought was DEAD WRONG. Maybe there's just gonna be 2 Halo books then... better than nothing I guess... I'm just gonna go cry myself to sleep now...

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

9 New Halo books coming!archon 2/5/02 1:15 p.m.
     Re: 9 New Halo books coming!Hamish Sinclair 2/5/02 1:33 p.m.
           Re: 9 New Halo books coming!archon 2/5/02 11:57 p.m.
                 Re: 9 New Halo books coming!archon 2/6/02 12:10 a.m.
                       Re: 9 New Halo books coming!Ghost 9/6/03 7:10 a.m.
                             Re: 9 New Halo books coming!Scifiteki 9/6/03 11:05 p.m.
                                   Re: 9 New Halo books coming!D-M.A. 9/7/03 1:24 a.m.
                                   Re: 9 New Halo books coming!Djof 9/9/03 11:44 a.m.
                             Re: 9 New Halo books coming!brandooon 11/3/03 6:14 p.m.
                                   Re: 9 New Halo books coming!deathmonger 11/5/03 7:47 p.m.
                                         Re: 9 New Halo books coming!D-M.A. 11/6/03 1:20 a.m.
                                               Re: 9 New Halo books coming!Jacke 11/6/03 8:37 a.m.
                                                     Re: 9 New Halo books coming!D-M.A. 11/6/03 9:06 a.m.
                                                           Re: 9 New Halo books coming!Halo fantic 12/17/03 4:38 p.m.
                                                                 Re: 9 New Halo books coming!blahblahhead 12/21/03 1:15 a.m.
                                                                 Re: 9 New Halo books coming! *NM*Jon 12/26/03 2:36 p.m.
           Re: 9 New Halo books coming!Jack 12/17/03 3:44 p.m.
                 I think the humor is wearing off. *NM*Andrew Nagy 12/22/03 9:22 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.