/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rip-Off!!
Posted By: D-M.A.Date: 1/29/02 11:20 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Rip-Off!! (Vid Boi)

Hey, talking about Rip-Offs, I used to make Nostradamus references on this forum before, when I had a job and sat infront of the computer surfing the web every hour of the working day(those bastards fired me). Alas Hamish (t.a.) got tired of me and gave me a warning or something... I wasn't really paying attention to his obsessed ramblings... now as you all might have noticed I don't space up this forum anymore with useless garbage which have no connections to Marathon what so ever. But alas, as Tycho accused Durandal of being sarcastic, so has befallen upon me the same accusations, therefore I have not got a clue if I was sarcastic recently.
To get to the point, I will make myself short on the matter. Alas the matter of which I write this post has escaped my permanent rampant brain. Due to this the shortness of this post has fallen into the hands of destiny, destined to travel deep into the deepest of space, never to be found (although, none is looking).
Ah, Nostradamus was it now. He once predicted that 7 years will be the years of the story page. Thereafter the keeper will fall into the hands of Blasphemy... he also had a dumb theory of harddive cashes as he called it. But as the normal human knows it... no such thing exists today.

: Sorry to tell you this, but this is a snippet from a recently discovered text
: by Nostradamus, written in the 7th century: "And as the spazeroids
: team up to destroy the vidmasters, they shall frog blast the vent core and
: win"

: OMG!!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rip-Off!!REB 1/28/02 7:46 p.m.
     Re: Rip-Off!!archon 1/28/02 9:14 p.m.
           Re: Rip-Off!!Vid Boi 1/29/02 4:40 a.m.
                 Re: Rip-Off!!Djof@School 1/29/02 7:25 a.m.
                       That's what's so mysterious about it! *NM*Vid Boi 1/29/02 1:29 p.m.
                 Re: Rip-Off!!D-M.A. 1/29/02 11:20 a.m.
                       You must watch too much of the show '1st Wave'...Ernie 1/29/02 12:47 p.m.
     OMG!! Why hasn't Hamish found out about this yet?Vid Boi 1/29/02 4:42 a.m.
     Re: Rip-Off!!Hamish Sinclair 1/29/02 11:59 a.m.
           Re: Rip-Off!!M-Class 1/29/02 4:34 p.m.
           Re: Rip-Off!!REB 1/30/02 7:20 p.m.
                 Re: Rip-Off!!archon 1/30/02 7:43 p.m.
                       Re: Rip-Off!!REB 1/31/02 7:37 a.m.
                 Re: Rip-Off!!Hamish Sinclair 1/31/02 1:06 a.m.
                       Rip-Off, Revisited...Beer Can 2/4/02 12:42 a.m.
     Re: Rip-Off!!Dan 6/10/02 1:37 p.m.
           Re: Rip-Off!!REB 6/10/02 6:42 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.