/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Bungie.org now 3 years old!
Posted By: Steve CampbellDate: 1/7/02 5:15 a.m.

In Response To: Bungie.org now 3 years old! (Hamish Sinclair)

: That's right folks. Bungie.org opened on the 6th Jan 1999. The Story page
: opened there the very next day... the 7th. Hmmm... seven. Coincidence
: or...?

: Congratulations to all those involved.

: Cheers
: Hamish

As noted over at HBO Forum..if you were one of the ones that started with us back at the very beginning , I would like to hear from you again. It's been a very long time and Mike, Rugger and the rest, it would sure be nice to hear from you guys!

Major props to Mike and Gary for an idea that spawned something that turned out to be more then anyone ever thought it could be, and, major props to Matt and the gang at Bungie. I can't tell you how much they helped me back in those early days with just about anything it was that I needed. They were really a great help.

Running Bungie Org back in those days was still, to date, some of the very best times of my life! Great memories!!

Thanks to the crew that helped me, (us) at the beginning. Here is some Bungie Org trivia for you:

Anyone remember the email that we received from a actor's agent requesting a Marathon Map and does anyone remember who that actor was?
Anyone remember what map the actor was looking for?
Anyone remember who they were?
Anyone remember the first four sites we had?

Steve

***be looking for our latest efforts. Gary Simmons and I have finally decided to get off of our flattened out old butt's and bring something back that has been missing. More will come later!

HBO Post

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Bungie.org now 3 years old!Hamish Sinclair 1/6/02 9:51 p.m.
     Re: Bungie.org now 3 years old!Steve Campbell 1/7/02 5:15 a.m.
     Re: Bungie.org now 3 years old!Johannes Gunnar 1/7/02 8:06 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.