/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: "Marathon Educational Game for ages 9-11" (eBa
Posted By: Admiral TfearDate: 12/18/01 7:57 p.m.

In Response To: "Marathon Educational Game for ages 9-11" (eBay) (get azure)

Reminds me of a very obscure game known as "Wheels!", a game produced by a company that licensed the M2 engine from Bungie. (About the same time that it was licensed for ZPC, Prime Target, and Damage Inc.) It was really interesting in that was produced with the intention of being a training tool for paralyzed young children to help them learn how to properly manoeuvre a powered wheelchair. I remember playing the demo...it was the strangest thing I've ever played; there was no plot (at least, none I could discern), and game play involved moving around, opening doors, and "killing" evil clowns with cream pies, (And I think a seltzer bottle was a weapon also.)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

"Marathon Educational Game for ages 9-11" (eBay)get azure 12/17/01 5:31 a.m.
     Re: "Marathon Educational Game for ages 9-11" (eBaRahmeve 12/17/01 9:27 a.m.
     Re: "Marathon Educational Game for ages 9-11" (eBaAdmiral Tfear 12/18/01 7:57 p.m.
           Re: "Marathon Educational Game for ages 9-11" (eBaClaude Errera 12/19/01 4:47 a.m.
                 Re: "Marathon Educational Game for ages 9-11" (eBaHamish Sinclair 12/19/01 5:06 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.