/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Revisting Levels...
Posted By: PfhorDate: 12/4/01 9:56 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Feats of Strength (Spoilers) (Hamish Sinclair)

: Since I haven't played Halo I can't comment here. But I'm curious to know if
: you are revisiting these levels or are the levels being reused. There's an
: important difference. If you're revisiting then I'm assuming that you find
: the remains of bodies, open doors, etc from your previous pass though the
: level. This is what happens in say PID.

: Cheers
: Hamish

I had much fun revisting those 3 levels. First you go back to the snow level and discover new heights with the Banshee. :) I wish there were marines on this level, but it will be tons of fun running down guys with my friend. Next level we creept through a canyon at night once again to board a Covenant ship in attempt to rescue the Captain. It was nice to explore new areas like swamps and more hills, even the way to get into the Covenant ship was a new spot. Plus all the Flood vs. Covenant battles was fun to watch at night (Flood popping out of the water while Hunters charge at them!). Do not use sniper rifle on Flood however, that is all I am going to say about that. :) Last was probably the best of the 3 in which we travel to the PoA and see it all broken down and busted. Here I would hid and watch the Sentinels take on the Covenant and Flood while those 2 races fought it out. If there were marines, this would of been a WAR. :) The last part of the game was quite possibly the best...

Now where is that Halo Story Page? :)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Air of grievences (Spoilers)Alfred Mordeir 12/3/01 6:32 p.m.
     Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Miguel Chavez 12/4/01 3:37 a.m.
           Feats of Strength (Spoilers)Alfred Mordeir 12/4/01 7:32 a.m.
                 Re: Feats of Strength (Spoilers)Hamish Sinclair 12/4/01 7:58 a.m.
                       Re: Feats of Strength (Spoilers)Hippieman [B.Org] 12/4/01 8:23 a.m.
                       Revisting Levels...Pfhor 12/4/01 9:56 a.m.
                 Taking a deep breath :)Miguel Chavez 12/4/01 9:17 p.m.
           Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Hamish Sinclair 12/4/01 8:12 a.m.
                 Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Miguel Chavez 12/4/01 7:00 p.m.
                       Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Jason Yates 12/4/01 8:03 p.m.
                             Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Inverted Sock Puppet 12/4/01 8:15 p.m.
                                   Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Jason Yates 12/4/01 8:37 p.m.
                                         Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)amongmyselves 12/5/01 6:51 a.m.
                                               Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Ahruman 12/5/01 1:06 p.m.
                                         Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Alfred Mordeir 12/5/01 9:13 a.m.
           WARNING!!!!Mega Mega Spoiler*Alfred Mordeir 12/5/01 11:57 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.