/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Feats of Strength (Spoilers)
Posted By: Hippieman [B.Org]Date: 12/4/01 8:23 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Feats of Strength (Spoilers) (Hamish Sinclair)

: Since I haven't played Halo I can't comment here. But I'm curious to know if
: you are revisiting these levels or are the levels being reused. There's an
: important difference. If you're revisiting then I'm assuming that you find
: the remains of bodies, open doors, etc from your previous pass though the
: level. This is what happens in say PID.

Nope, they are clean, and worst yet only a few parts are truely recgonizable as "HEY! We have been here before" most of it is "MY GOD! This all looks the same, did we go here? or here? I dont' remember".

I do agree with the halo complaints, the story was weak, the Flood were not the cool supprise they could of been.

Also a complaint I have is the talking... while I'd like some more, it really pisses me that the talking in the game you can't hear... how many of you have your Xbox hooked up to a 5.1 dolby digital receiver? Well I do... and with the kabillions of loud sounds comming through during battle, Cortana's speech gets covered up with explosions and dying Grunts.

So with Halo's short story, and very repetitive levels... I'd like to say THANK you for the Multiplayer. MY GOD its amazing and fun!

-Hip

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Air of grievences (Spoilers)Alfred Mordeir 12/3/01 6:32 p.m.
     Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Miguel Chavez 12/4/01 3:37 a.m.
           Feats of Strength (Spoilers)Alfred Mordeir 12/4/01 7:32 a.m.
                 Re: Feats of Strength (Spoilers)Hamish Sinclair 12/4/01 7:58 a.m.
                       Re: Feats of Strength (Spoilers)Hippieman [B.Org] 12/4/01 8:23 a.m.
                       Revisting Levels...Pfhor 12/4/01 9:56 a.m.
                 Taking a deep breath :)Miguel Chavez 12/4/01 9:17 p.m.
           Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Hamish Sinclair 12/4/01 8:12 a.m.
                 Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Miguel Chavez 12/4/01 7:00 p.m.
                       Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Jason Yates 12/4/01 8:03 p.m.
                             Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Inverted Sock Puppet 12/4/01 8:15 p.m.
                                   Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Jason Yates 12/4/01 8:37 p.m.
                                         Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)amongmyselves 12/5/01 6:51 a.m.
                                               Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Ahruman 12/5/01 1:06 p.m.
                                         Re: Air of grievences (Spoilers)Alfred Mordeir 12/5/01 9:13 a.m.
           WARNING!!!!Mega Mega Spoiler*Alfred Mordeir 12/5/01 11:57 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.