/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy Things
Posted By: Grasshopper/MjolnirReconDate: 11/29/01 10:40 a.m.

In Response To: Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy Things (Mark Levin)

This is actually one of my favorite levels to play. TC speeds up the BOB's rate of fire a bit, and it dramatically improves their accuracy. Note there are a bugs whereby a hunter or trooper will get stuck in one of the pits. You can kill them... but be careful. If you activate the Pfhor to fight you as well, you'll have NO friends left on the level. Hmm, I wonder if anyone has ever vidded this level by attacking the Pfhor from the onset.

Anyway, I'll add the only thing that I feel like saying after reading each of Mark's new posts: uh, what Mark said.

Almost there. ;)

-gh

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy ThingsMark Levin 11/29/01 10:17 a.m.
     Re: Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy ThingsGrasshopper/MjolnirRecon 11/29/01 10:40 a.m.
     Re: Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy ThingsAlfred Mordeir 11/29/01 2:43 p.m.
     Re: Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy ThingsM-Class 11/30/01 12:30 p.m.
           Re: Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy ThingsREB 11/30/01 5:26 p.m.
                 Re: Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy ThingsSpeaker-To-Animals 12/2/01 3:19 p.m.
     Re: Volunteers: One Thousand Thousand Slimy ThingsTheocracity 12/5/01 10:56 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.