/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Volunteers: You're Wormfood, Dude
Posted By: Vid BoiDate: 11/28/01 7:25 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Volunteers: You're Wormfood, Dude (Shnu)

: Have I called you a genius recently?

No, but I managed to get over it by calling myself a genius over and over while doing things tat geniuses do, I listened to Mozart while programming a computer program in assembler, that runs on any known operative system, and whose only purpose is to compose music with subliminal messages eating into people's minds and forcing they to obey my every word. I then had my home-made robots build me a time machine, and seven years ago I implanted the source code for my program into the brains of every single human being, so that every program that has ever been programmed (since seven years ago) secretly plays music that forces you to be my slave. Of course this would have forced you to remember calling me a genius 'recently,' but since you haven't, it is obvious that a time-error has occured. The entire universe will collapse, just because of you not calling me a genius! Oh my god!

I wanted to continue this theory, but I'm hungry. I'll make some food instead.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Volunteers: You're Wormfood, DudeMark Levin 11/27/01 7:03 a.m.
     Re: Volunteers: You're Wormfood, DudeVid Boi 11/27/01 10:37 p.m.
           Re: Volunteers: You're Wormfood, DudeShnu 11/28/01 12:06 a.m.
                 Re: Volunteers: You're Wormfood, DudeVid Boi 11/28/01 7:25 a.m.
                       Re: Volunteers: You're Wormfood, DudeInverted Sock Puppet 11/28/01 8:44 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.