/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Whats the point of Marathon Central?
Posted By: SNoblittDate: 11/20/01 6:29 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Whats the point of Marathon Central? (Steve Campbell)

I may not be an old timer, but I still check on Marathon Central regularly simply because I know that what I'll find there is pure Marathon. Unlike the Story Page, which talks about Oni and Halo and Bungie in general, Marathon Central ignores other aspects and keeps its focus on a single game.

Also, we see some old timers pop up there and tell us important stuff sometimes... :)

-Scott

p.s. - no offense to the Story Page is meant by this post, I was just merely stating my observations

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Whats the point of Marathon Central?Person 1 11/16/01 5:58 p.m.
     Re: Whats the point of Marathon Central?Hippieman [B.Org] 11/18/01 9:00 p.m.
           Re: Whats the point of Marathon Central?Johannes Gunnar 11/19/01 6:34 a.m.
                 Re: Whats the point of Marathon Central?Steve Campbell 11/20/01 5:09 a.m.
                       Re: Whats the point of Marathon Central?SNoblitt 11/20/01 6:29 a.m.
                             Re: Whats the point of Marathon Central?Hamish Sinclair 11/20/01 8:33 a.m.
                             Re: Whats the point of Marathon Central?Steve Campbell 11/21/01 3:01 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.