/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?
Posted By: Hamish SinclairDate: 5/19/01 1:59 a.m.

In Response To: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated? (some guy)

: I know the game was'nt made by bungie but it used the M2 engine, and there
: are quite a number of reeferences to Marathon. One of your men likes to
: shout, "If I had a rocket launcher I'd make somebody pay" the
: leader of the white paladins (think KKK only 3 times as extreme) has the
: psuedonym, "Mimi Grendel"

: Anyway, if you've played it, you'll remeber the first radio message from
: Jeremiah, mostly a bunch of ranting, but he says something INCREDIBLY
: cryptic, "The colonies will fall, with, or without my friendly
: influence" as far as I can tell, there is NO mention of colonies in
: any part of the game other than that. I'd just like to know if I'm
: completly misreading that

Very interesting. Don't have Damage Incorporated here to check. Anyone care to help out here? Thanks.

Richard Rouse III who was responsible for Damage Incorporated has had a long association with Bungie. So it's not surprising to find Marathon references in his game.

Check the Story page later today for some further interesting details.

Cheers
Hamish

Damage Incorporated web page

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?some guy 5/18/01 4:35 p.m.
     Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?Hamish Sinclair 5/19/01 1:59 a.m.
           Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?Locucious 5/19/01 6:11 a.m.
                 Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?Hamish Sinclair 5/19/01 7:24 a.m.
                       You can get Damage Inc by...The Tiny Toad 5/19/01 8:17 a.m.
                             Re: You can get Damage Inc by...Some guy 5/19/01 9:56 a.m.
                                   I hear...Harry 5/19/01 10:54 a.m.
                                         Another SayingSome guy 5/20/01 6:51 a.m.
                                         A.I.Tyler Durden 5/20/01 6:39 p.m.
                                         finding DIOjo 11/23/03 2:43 a.m.
                       Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?julian 11/20/03 10:14 p.m.
                             Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?the Battle Cat 11/23/03 7:59 a.m.
                       Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?the Battle Cat 11/23/03 8:18 a.m.
                             Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?Dogan 11/25/03 1:43 p.m.
                                   Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?the Battle Cat 11/26/03 7:32 a.m.
                                         Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?Ojo 11/30/03 1:16 p.m.
                                               Re: Anyone out there played Damage Incorporated?the Battle Cat 12/2/03 7:23 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.