/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: More Halo backstory details
Posted By: NeutronBombDate: 8/2/01 4:19 p.m.

In Response To: Re: More Halo backstory details (elethiomel)

I always thought of Halo and Marathon not being in the same universe, but having the same main charachters. It seems as if at the end of Infinity, our charachter escaped the closure of the universe, and, in my opinion, became (or realized again that we were) a Jjaro.

Given that we have the ability to bounce between various timelines, and realities, as shown in Infinity, I don't see why we could not have gotten bored with the Marathon Universe and popped over to the Halo one for a bit. We are Destiny, after all. Isn't Destiny needed everywhere, in all timelines and realities? I think that after order was restored to the Marathon world, we noticed that the Halo Universe needs a hero (ever noticed how the alternate pronounciation of Jjaro "Yrro" sounds a lot like "hero" ;) ), so off we go.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

More Halo backstory detailsHamish Sinclair 7/30/01 10:35 p.m.
     Re: More Halo backstory detailselethiomel 8/1/01 2:05 a.m.
           Good pointsHamish Sinclair 8/1/01 8:37 a.m.
           Re: More Halo backstory detailsSon of Grd'nl 8/1/01 10:44 a.m.
                 Re: More Halo backstory detailsBrian Dubick 8/1/01 12:12 p.m.
                       Re: More Halo backstory detailsInverted Sock Puppet 8/1/01 10:34 p.m.
                             Re: More Halo backstory detailsTynskel 8/2/01 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: More Halo backstory detailsInverted Sock Puppet 8/3/01 1:03 a.m.
                                         Re: More Halo backstory detailsBrian Dubick 8/3/01 8:39 a.m.
                                               Re: More Halo backstory detailsREB 8/3/01 12:35 p.m.
                                                     Re: More Halo backstory detailsHamish Sinclair 8/3/01 1:06 p.m.
                                                           Re: More Halo backstory detailsREB 8/3/01 2:20 p.m.
           Re: More Halo backstory detailsNeutronBomb 8/2/01 4:19 p.m.
                 Re: More Halo backstory detailsSon of Grd'nl 8/2/01 5:56 p.m.
                       Re: More Halo backstory detailsAdmiral Tfear 8/3/01 9:44 a.m.
                 Re: More Halo backstory detailsNeutronBomb 8/3/01 6:43 p.m.
           Re: More Halo backstory detailsseptimus 8/3/01 10:50 a.m.
           Re: More Halo backstory detailsMatrixx 9/13/03 11:02 p.m.
                 Re: More Halo backstory detailsKillJoy 9/14/03 1:53 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.