/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!
Posted By: Vaxuum BOBDate: 6/15/03 11:56 p.m.

In Response To: Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us! (Boomer)

: Indeed it is, but there has been alot of changes. To name a few, Zerostar
: quit the project and is now the boss of a succesful webdesign company. We
: have decided not to limit ourselves to Marathon 2, instead we are
: converting the whole trilogy. More information, once the website is up and
: running.

WHAT? and it isn't even April 1st! This *announcement* is like one of the greatest things I have ever heard of in all my mac gaming years. I'm not sure whether I'm exaggerating. I'm still under the shock. It would make me want to learn webdesigning just to get info! Well. Hum. Basically, you see, I suck at webdesigning. So that means a LOT. Wish you plenty of all you'll need.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Boomer 6/14/03 6:12 a.m.
     Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Pedrof 6/14/03 6:27 a.m.
           Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Boomer 6/14/03 7:24 a.m.
                 Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!DonPistola 6/14/03 7:32 a.m.
                       Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Boomer 6/14/03 7:36 a.m.
                             Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Johannes Gunnar 6/14/03 9:08 a.m.
                                   Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Boomer 6/14/03 9:13 a.m.
                 Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Vaxuum BOB 6/15/03 11:56 p.m.
                       Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Boomer 6/19/03 3:34 p.m.
                             Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Blacksmith 6/21/03 3:37 p.m.
                 Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Alexis 6/17/03 9:14 a.m.
                       Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Vaxuum BOB 6/18/03 8:41 a.m.
                             Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Johannes Gunnar 6/18/03 2:49 p.m.
                                   Re: All Your Webdesigning are Belong to Us!Ernie 6/21/03 9:05 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.