/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Yet Another Project: Found Delivery Update
Posted By: poena.dare #CP#Date: 1/16/03 12:59 p.m.

In Response To: Another Project: Found Delivery Update (poena.dare #CP#)

E.W. has sent me ALL the picts from Moo and given me the term scripts so I can figure out which pict goes where! Hooray!

So I'll be working on this for a while. As I did previously, I'll post as terms are finished.

Now, on to other things...

I was going to ask for help proofreading the terms but that isn't really required now because I have the term scripts again.

There are other things I need help with.

On the whole, looking at Hamish's work, I would say that Moo is the least discussed of the Marathon games. However, there have been some excellent posts on this forum about various aspects of Marathon Infinity. Forgive me for not remembering names, but a number of people have made significant contributions in explaining Moo's timeline (which I believe Hamish does have documented). Someone else I remember posted some good critical analysis of the dream levels, etc.

I want to preserve those posts and link them to the appropriate pages/terms. So if you ppl can show me some good ideas and clear writing then please make a note of it here.

Thanks.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Project: Found Delivery Updatepoena.dare #CP# 1/15/03 2:56 p.m.
     Re: Project: Found Delivery UpdateBlacksmith 1/15/03 6:26 p.m.
           Another Project: Found Delivery Updatepoena.dare #CP# 1/15/03 7:48 p.m.
                 Yet Another Project: Found Delivery Updatepoena.dare #CP# 1/16/03 12:59 p.m.
                       Re: Yet Another Project: Found Delivery UpdateScifiteki@Switzerland 1/18/03 4:48 a.m.
                       Re: Yet Another Project: Found Delivery UpdateScifiteki@Switzerland 1/18/03 5:43 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.