/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: New stuff at the Marathon Archives
Posted By: poena.dare #CP#Date: 1/12/03 5:16 a.m.

In Response To: Re: New stuff at the Marathon Archives (Todd)

: Rock on guys! Who was complaining a few days back that no one makes any new
: stuff for 'thon anymore?

Heh! But the maps I submitted I did EIGHT years ago!

BTW, who is DV? (The personage who reviewed my maps.) I'd like to thank him for actually LOOKING at my maps... I mean, he said some really nice things and I'm terribly touched.

Ten netmaps from poena.dare for your dining and dancing pleasure, connected by a central "lobby" for jumping off to any of them. Some levels are more suitable for certain modes of gameplay than others, but some seriously twisted thought went into all of these, and the mapmaking really shines! The author has been sitting on these maps for eight years, or so he says. This reviewer believes that they're well worth the wait.

description by DV

Hmmm, maybe SIX years... but anyway, it has been a long time!

But he didn't hint at the secret terminal on the lobby level... oh well.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

New stuff at the Marathon ArchivesHamish Sinclair 1/12/03 1:13 a.m.
     Re: New stuff at the Marathon ArchivesJohannes Gunnar 1/12/03 3:47 a.m.
           Re: New stuff at the Marathon ArchivesTodd 1/12/03 4:01 a.m.
                 Re: New stuff at the Marathon ArchivesSimon Dupuis 1/12/03 5:07 a.m.
                       Re: New stuff at the Marathon Archivesgoran 1/12/03 9:40 p.m.
                             Re: New stuff at the Marathon ArchivesSimon Dupuis 1/13/03 5:45 a.m.
                                   Re: New stuff at the Marathon Archivesgoran 1/13/03 10:19 p.m.
                                         Re: New stuff at the Marathon ArchivesSimon Dupuis 1/14/03 7:40 a.m.
                 Re: New stuff at the Marathon Archivespoena.dare #CP# 1/12/03 5:16 a.m.
                       Re: New stuff at the Marathon ArchivesClaude Errera 1/12/03 8:48 a.m.
     Re: New stuff at the Marathon Archivesgoran 1/12/03 9:54 p.m.
           Re: New stuff at the Marathon Archivesgoran 1/13/03 1:32 a.m.
                 Re: New stuff at the Marathon ArchivesClaude Errera 1/13/03 4:24 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.