/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Where are monsters in dreams?
Posted By: Rincewind MoGDate: 7/7/01 7:45 a.m.

In Response To: Thoughts on timelessness, the marine... (Locucious)

Then there's Where are monters in dreams. Ah, the level scared the hell out of me? There's this one bit, this maze at the end, that (well, retroactively) reminded me of the rat maze mentioned in Eat the Path.

Maybe that big crack running through the level is ...falling through the cracks... uh... the crack... uh... has a rocket launcher in it. Yeah.

The invisible S'pht'kr may represent some sort of unseen, insidious enemy, by virtue of being unseen, insidious enemies.

But, when I first played it, the most striking feature was the rotating yellow wall. What the hell did that mean?

The Midlands: This bites.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The endThe Question Mark 7/3/01 5:00 p.m.
     Re: The endLocucious 7/3/01 5:54 p.m.
           Re: The endAlexander S7range 7/4/01 5:30 a.m.
           Re: The endAlexander S7range 7/4/01 5:31 a.m.
           Re: The endAben Zin 7/6/01 9:02 a.m.
           Re: The endWilliam Spencer 7/6/01 9:03 a.m.
                 Re: The endTursas 7/6/01 6:16 p.m.
                 Thoughts on timelessness, the marine...Locucious 7/6/01 6:58 p.m.
                       Re: Thoughts on timelessness, the marine...Alexander S7range 7/7/01 6:57 a.m.
                       Where are monsters in dreams?Rincewind MoG 7/7/01 7:45 a.m.
                             Re: Where are monsters in dreams?Some guy 7/10/01 7:46 p.m.
                                   Re: Where are monsters in dreams?Aben Zin 7/11/01 7:38 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.