/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

***Wait! Don't Go There Yet!***
Posted By: ScifitekiDate: 11/28/02 5:43 p.m.

In Response To: *** Marathon Fan Fiction Page Updated *** (Ernie)

Go! Go, my little monkeys! Go, an....

Wait! Don't go!

First...

Ernie, my willing slave! Thou hast screuwed up thy --> ' <-- thingies! It's horrible! Not only does it detract massively from the flow of both stories, it also highlights my one, fatal flaw, of using an apostrophe in "its" where I should not! And we don't want the monkeys thinking I have flaws! They might, oh, I don't know, get ideas above their station! And we wouldn't want that, would we... : )

OK, enough of that. You can go read them. However, I suggest you don't and wait till Ernie fixes up that little minor mistake. Which he will fix, of course.
When it is, fixed, though, do go have a look. Ernie is right, I am insane. I also listen too much Underworld. It's a bad combination. Oh well, it makes for entertaining stories.

So, when it's done, read and comment away. I'd like all your comments, even from the some of you that can't spell properly yet. : )

PS Oh, yes, and anyone who played TI2-TLL will get a strange feeling of familiarity when they read mine. Well, assuming they played it recently. That is a cool map pack. Get it, if you haven't.

Heh. I'm the first to write a story based on a third-party scenario. I always wanted to do that. It's like, 4th-party, or something. Do I get a prize? : )

PPS Hey! Slackers! Go write some more stories! Agent Shem and DMA, I'm looking at you two especially. You don't want me and Ernie to have all the MaraFF page to ourselves, do we? : )

Service With Smile: ),
Scifiteki

Where you SHOULDNT go, just yet.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

*** Marathon Fan Fiction Page Updated ***Ernie 11/28/02 5:11 p.m.
     ***Wait! Don't Go There Yet!***Scifiteki 11/28/02 5:43 p.m.
           Re: ***Wait! Don't Go There Yet!***D-M.A. 11/28/02 10:14 p.m.
                 Re: ***Wait! Don't Go There Yet!***Scifiteki 11/29/02 12:24 a.m.
                       BahErnie 11/29/02 6:01 a.m.
                             Re: Bah:: Beer Can :: 11/29/02 7:39 a.m.
                                   Re: BahD-M.A. 11/29/02 7:50 a.m.
                                   Re: BahScifiteki 11/29/02 3:36 p.m.
                             Re: BahScifiteki 11/29/02 3:33 p.m.
                                   Re: BahClaude Errera 11/29/02 4:52 p.m.
                                         Re: BahScifiteki 11/29/02 8:26 p.m.
                                               Ah. Also, a question for Claude:Ernie 11/30/02 7:30 a.m.
                                                     Re: Ah. Also, a question for Claude:Claude Errera 11/30/02 10:30 a.m.
                 Re: ***Wait! Don't Go There Yet!***D-M.A. 12/3/02 9:34 p.m.
                       Re: ***Wait! Don't Go There Yet!***Scifiteki 12/4/02 12:22 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.